Sunday, September 7, 2008

90210 has got nothing on 21401

I've just recently joined Facebook...yes...I know that I was born before 1980! But it's been a really great way of hooking up with old high school friends.

So much so that a few of us decided to meet in our home town of Annapolis, MD last night.. Granted, some of us didn't stray far from Annapolis...but there were a few who moved to Puerto Rico, Delaware (again..I know not that far), and South Africa. It just worked out that all of us were in town at the same time.

The hubby and I were going to make a weekend out of it....had a friend willing to take the kids over night, and booked a hotel in Annpolis....but what happens? The son gets a fever!

I ended up driving to Annapolis (sans husband) with my friend from Puerto Rico, and she spent the night with me at the hotel. So much for that romantic weekend, eh D?

It was nice to see so many old friends, and actually stay out beyond 10pm. In fact, we left the bar around 2am, and since my friend and I were sharing the hotel room...we stayed up til 4am gossiping. Ah...high school.....

Saint Mary's Class of 1991

No comments: