Sunday, August 3, 2008

Over scheduling

Do you ever have one of those weeks when you are just overscheduled? I'm going to have one of those months....

I leave on Tuesday to go to the beach with three girlfriends and a total of seven kids. All of us are staying in a camper. This ought to be interesting! I'm trying not to overpack, but knowing me...I probably will.

We get back on thursday after noon.

Friday, we're going to the MC Agricultural fair. This is the last year they are holding it near our house, and I've been meaning to take the kids.

Saturday, we're throwing a friend a going away party. That will take all day, and probably all night.

Sunday, we have a birthday party to go to.
Monday...playdate in the morning and we're going out to dinner that night(It's Restaurant Week in D.C.).

Tuesday...I get to pack for our trip to Texas.

We're in Texas for 10 days. We're planning to take the kids to Sea World while we are there.

We're coming back August 23rd. On the 24th, we're going to a Pot Luck for the families in my eldest's class.

And...the kids are going back to school August 26th.

Now, normally this type of schedule doesn't phase me, but the travel and the timing of the beginning of school is really throwing me off.

Let's hope I survive this month!

No comments: