Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why I can never be a chef...

I set my alarm to wake up at 6am. My office party is today. For some reason, I thought that making two quiches FRESH this morning was a good idea. So, I spent about 30 minutes cutting, dicing, slicing, etc....put the two quiches in the oven around 6:30am, made a cup of coffee, and figured that I had plenty of time to relax. Well, the timer just went off....I went to check on the quiches, and they were.....uncooked.

I'm not sure how I turned off the oven, but I apparently did. I have at least another hour before I have to get the kids on the bus, but damn...it's not my morning!

1 comment:

mailmichal said...

that totally sounds like something that would happen to me. hope your day got better. glad to see you back here. I love reading your stuff since i don't get to see you so much anymore. miss you.